With Danale,Under WIFI or 3G network environment, you could monitor and manage your IPC/DVR/NVR devices anytime and anywhere.Danale is developed by danale.
How do I request a copy of my cloud video recordings?
- Please visit https://i.danale.com/
- Login with your username and password and make a request
- Enter dates and times for your request.*
*Please try to limit each request to 1 hour ranges as the file size for video uploads and video merging can be very large.
Can I record cloud footage to my SD card?
Unfortunately, for most devices you cannot record cloud footage directly to your SD card. However, you can record part of the cloud video and download it to your device.
To do this you will need to follow these steps:
- Click on the Cloud Video playback button underneath the camera you want to record the footage for,
- Click the camcorder button underneath the video timeline to record,
- Click the camcorder button again when you want to stop recording,
- When the recording is complete it will be stored under “My Files/Local Files” under the main menu,
- Select the video that you would like to save and click “Saving to Album”,
- The video will now be available in your phone’s gallery.
How can I record cloud video from my IP camera to my phone or tablet?
To record the video:
- Click on the “Cloud video playback” button,
- Select the desired day,
- Click on the “Video record” button, and Video will be saved to the “My Files/Local Files” folder on the main menu.
To save the files:
- Go back to the main screen,
- Press the three lines at the top left of the screen,
- Select “My Files/Local Files,”
- Select the file you want to move to your device and click “Saving to Album” to save it to your phone.
If I had notification alerts before I had cloud service, will I be able to see my previous notifications once I have a subscription?
In short no. We only record the alert notification message prior to a customer having a cloud subscription. Only after cloud service is purchased do we record video to accompany the alert.