Resolution in security, reading in conjunction with Related concepts of video coding.
Pixel density, in short, is the proportion of pixel size that can be recognized by human eye or machine vision (generally based on horizontal resolution pixels). The higher the camera resolution, the smaller the proportion of target picture pixels.
Bellow are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Security Top 50December 4, 2021 - 8:56 am
- iCam365October 26, 2021 - 9:04 am
- The internal structure of the security cameraSeptember 28, 2021 - 2:21 am
- The development of infrared (fill light) technology for security camerasSeptember 13, 2021 - 8:20 am
- Related Wi-Fi knowledge in securitySeptember 9, 2021 - 7:07 am
- Security camera classificationSeptember 7, 2021 - 2:54 am
Want to know more about us?
- E-mail: email@example.com