A fisheye lens is a lens with a viewing angle close to or equal to 180° (maybe greater than 180°). It is an extreme wide-angle lens, fisheye lens is its common name. In order to maximize the viewing angle of the lens, the front lens of this photographic lens has a short diameter and a parabolic projection to the front of the lens, which is quite similar to the eyes of a fish, so it is called a fisheye lens.
The i-CS lens lens is completely reversed, and the lens information, such as lens interface type (CS), lens distortion, zoom, focus, and aperture information is provided to the camera. Based on this information, the camera can continuously adjust and optimize the image effect.
Video security camera interface, such as BNC, RJ45(POE), HDMI/VGA, Audio in/out, Alarm in/out, RS485/232, USB, DC, RESET, TF/SD slot, Aviation head, Fiber Optic Connector, Wi-Fi, 4G antenna interface, Auto iris lens
The optical performance of the lens used by the security camera is basically the same as the lens used by other photographic and camera equipment, so the lens of the security camera also follows the basic optical imaging principle.
table of camera’s horizontal FoV
Depth of Field Calculator
This F-Stop Calculator lets you compare how much more or less light on two lenses pass. This is a key factor for video surveillance camera at low light performance.
Bellow are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Security Top 50December 4, 2021 - 8:56 am
- iCam365October 26, 2021 - 9:04 am
- The internal structure of the security cameraSeptember 28, 2021 - 2:21 am
- The development of infrared (fill light) technology for security camerasSeptember 13, 2021 - 8:20 am
- Related Wi-Fi knowledge in securitySeptember 9, 2021 - 7:07 am
- Security camera classificationSeptember 7, 2021 - 2:54 am
Want to know more about us?
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org