In terms of security surveillance video, cassette tapes were used in the early days, and optical discs were later used. Now mechanical hard disk storage video is still the mainstream, although SSDs and TF/SD cards are also used.
https://www.ipsecu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/surveillance-hdd.jpg 1272 1280 YU https://www.ipsecu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png YU2021-08-06 06:07:432021-08-06 06:33:56HDD in video security
Bellow are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Security Top 50December 4, 2021 - 8:56 am
- iCam365October 26, 2021 - 9:04 am
- The internal structure of the security cameraSeptember 28, 2021 - 2:21 am
- The development of infrared (fill light) technology for security camerasSeptember 13, 2021 - 8:20 am
- Related Wi-Fi knowledge in securitySeptember 9, 2021 - 7:07 am
- Security camera classificationSeptember 7, 2021 - 2:54 am
Want to know more about us?
- E-mail: email@example.com