A fisheye lens is a lens with a viewing angle close to or equal to 180° (maybe greater than 180°). It is an extreme wide-angle lens, fisheye lens is its common name. In order to maximize the viewing angle of the lens, the front lens of this photographic lens has a short diameter and a parabolic projection to the front of the lens, which is quite similar to the eyes of a fish, so it is called a fisheye lens.
https://www.ipsecu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Lens-construction-diagram.gif 324 720 YU https://www.ipsecu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png YU2021-08-30 02:10:402021-08-30 02:30:18Fisheye lens
Bellow are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Security Top 50December 4, 2021 - 8:56 am
- iCam365October 26, 2021 - 9:04 am
- The internal structure of the security cameraSeptember 28, 2021 - 2:21 am
- The development of infrared (fill light) technology for security camerasSeptember 13, 2021 - 8:20 am
- Related Wi-Fi knowledge in securitySeptember 9, 2021 - 7:07 am
- Security camera classificationSeptember 7, 2021 - 2:54 am
Want to know more about us?
- E-mail: email@example.com