The audio function has basically become the standard configuration of network cameras. Network cameras with audio functions usually provide a built-in microphone/pickup, or provide an audio input interface, users can choose to use other types or higher quality external microphone/pickup.
https://www.ipsecu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 0 0 YU https://www.ipsecu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png YU2021-08-10 02:18:532021-08-10 02:45:14Audio function in network camera
Bellow are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Security Top 50December 4, 2021 - 8:56 am
- iCam365October 26, 2021 - 9:04 am
- The internal structure of the security cameraSeptember 28, 2021 - 2:21 am
- The development of infrared (fill light) technology for security camerasSeptember 13, 2021 - 8:20 am
- Related Wi-Fi knowledge in securitySeptember 9, 2021 - 7:07 am
- Security camera classificationSeptember 7, 2021 - 2:54 am
Want to know more about us?
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org